The Ancient Magus' Bride Anime's Part 2 Trailer Shows Riichi

Shochiku began streaming a trailer for the second part of The Ancient Magus' Bride: Those Awaiting a Star (Mahō Tsukai no Yome: Hoshi Matsu Hito), the three-part anime based on Kore Yamazaki's manga The Ancient Magus' Bride (Mahō Tsukai no Yome), on Wednesday.

Riichi: Welcome to the Library of the Forest.
Elias: It all began with a book that Chise received.
Chise: The Lonely Little Star
Elias: Chise's past in Japan, and the young man that she met.
Riichi: My name's Riichi. Riichi Miura.
Riichi: It's been a long time since anyone's been come by here. I'm glad.
Riichi: I'll do something special, just for today.
Elias: A previously unknown story in The Ancient Magus' Bride begins here.
Chise: When I'm reading, I can forget about all the bad things.
Chise: What book is that?
Riichi: Oh, that? That's uh... what book was it again?
Chise: It's reading the very last page that I like the most.
Riichi: Chise Hatori, I have something to ask of you.
Chise: Miura!
Elias: The Ancient Magus' Bride: Those Awaiting a Star Part II
Riichi: Something tells me that this book is something you'll need.
Shochiku also revealed a visual for the second part. The text on the visual reads, "I've been waiting for a star like you."


Source: animenewsnetwork

No comments:

Post a Comment